- [MULTI-LEVEL POWER]: Our Double Induction Cooktop uses 110V/60Hz of electricity - standard in all homes,8 power levels in total, including 1-8 levels to control the 8 temperature levels (170℉/80℃) to (510℉/270℃), and Overheat Protect system can ensure the induction cooktop cool down efficiently.
- [POWER SHARING TECHNOLOGY]: Two separate heating zones, hot plate uses high-quality crystal surface for easy cleanup,large Digital Sensor-Touch Control Panel. Allows for more energy efficient cooking by allowing the burners to split wattage between the left and right side. And the Countertop Burner fit to pot size in range from 5inch-10inch, compatible with magnetic cookware.
- [CHILD LOCK FUNCTION] : Press the [Child Lock] key, and it will lock the appliance and no operation can be allowed except [On/Off] key. You can hold [Child Lock] key for 3 seconds or press [On/Off] to shut down the appliance. The safety lock is designed to protect your child from accidental injury to the eletric stove.
- [TIMER FUNCTION]: Induction burner Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 180 minutes, and the appliance will stop the operation and change to standby mode automatically when the end of the countdown.When using the functions of boiling water and cooking soup, the system will enter an automatic program to automatically adjust the best firepower and time. At this time, Timer function will be locked and can not be used.
- [IMPORTANT]: hotpot should not be used for cooking or frying. If you insist to work，an E5 code will appeare.The pot contains less iron and should be replaced with a higher iron content. To ensure ventilation，If the hot air in the machine cannot be discharged well, the overheating protection report code will appear.
Details: Built-in Timer This cooktop includes a built-in timer that goes up to 180 minutes and that shuts off automatically to reduce the risk of overcooking or burning food. Overheating Protection When the internal temperature of the induction cooktop exceeds your selected temperature, it will automatically stop working. Appropriate cookware -Material: Metal, ferromagnetic stainless steel or cast iron -Shape: Flat bottom with a diameter of 5-10 inches Inappropriate cookware -Material: Non-metallic, non-ferromagnetic, ceramic, glass, aluminum or brass -Shape: Bottom not flat or too bumpy, or bottom diameter smaller than 4. 7 inches Technical Specifications Voltage: 120V Frequency: 60Hz Material: PP/ABS Power: 2000W Temperature range: 150-450°F/60-240°C Power cable length: 4. 9ft Size: 14 x 23 x 2 inches Weight: 196oz Timer: 3 hours . Error codes and explanations E0: No pot E1: Low voltage E2: High voltage E3: Dry heating /on temperature short E4: On temperature circuit E5: "IGBT" over temperature / temperature probe short circuit E6: ‘’IGBT" temperature probe open E7: Big loop open / stop vibration We are sorry that our manual may have been wrong, causing the customer to have an E0 failure during use. Now we have to re-update the solution and hope to help everyone. The reasons why E0 may occur are: No pots detected The bottom diameter of the pot is not within the scope of application Pot bottom deformation Pot with low magnetic content Solution: Put on the pot Replace the diameter of the pot with the standard Replace the flat pot Replace the pot with magnetic The reason why one burner can't be opened may be that the child lock button is pressed, just press and hold the child lock button for 3 seconds to unlock.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 18.0 x 5.0 inches