- Heavy duty cover made with fire and heat resistant fiber used for clothing worn by firefighters
- Iron can rest directly on this cover without producing scorch marks or burnt covers
- Cover tested in extreme conditions and recommended by ironing professionals
- Reduces ironing time because there is no need to constantly put the iron in its holder
- Elastic band that fits securely around the frame of the ironing board, easy to install
Details: Created exclusively to mark the brand’s 35th anniversary, this new heat-resistant X-Tremecover Anniversary Edition sets itself apart with an artful blend of beauty and high technology. It is made from a material designed to withstand extremely high temperatures, currently used in the manufacture of protective clothing worn by professionals (firemen, fighter pilots and policemen). Highly recommended by ironing professionals, it features an elastic band making it easy to secure in place. Imagine, no more scorch marks or burnt covers from a misplaced iron as this cover allows the iron to rest directly on the cover. This extraordinary cover also reduces ironing time because there is no need to constantly put the iron in its holder. Cover tested in extreme conditions, recommended by ironing professionals. Cover size: 49.2 x 16.5 inches. Fits on the following Laurastar models: Pulse, S7, S6, S5, S4, and Premium S3.
Package Dimensions: 16.9 x 6.1 x 4.2 inches