Brand: PureWater Filters
- Compatible with B150P, K150P, K155P, K3000, K3000SE, B3000, and B3000SE Keurig Brewers. For models B150, K150, B155, K155 you will need to purchase the mechanical water tank known as the Direct Water Line Plumb Kit accessory (sold separately or bundled)
- Includes New PureWater Filter, Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (w/ 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings), 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector, 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line, a 1/4" Shutoff Valve, a 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve, a One-Way Check Valve, a 90 Degree Elbow for professional fit. Also includes additional adapter if ASV is not needed
- PureWater Filters descale as they remove impurities, chlorine and other harmful elements that ruin the taste of your coffee
- Provides Crisp Clean Water. Easy to install.
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Telephone Support
Details: Use this kit for a professional installation of your Keurig B150, K150, B155, K155, B155P, K155P, B200, K200, B3000, B3000se, or Flavia and Grindmaster commercial brewers.
This Brewer Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter Cartridge (GAC filter with polypropylene depth filtration and added polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4" quick connect fittings)
- 3/4" to 1/4" Water Line Connector
- 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line (to connect the filter to the unit)
- One-Way Check Valve
- 1/4" Shutoff Valve
- 3/8 x 3/8-1/4" Angle Stop Valve
- 90 Degree Elbow (attaches to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from raw organic, high-carbon materials and small, extremely porous granules with high surface area to remove chlorine, tastes and odors, and a wide range of toxic organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to prevent scaling and corrosion of pipes and equipment (due to lime, iron, and other water contaminants) by forming a protective film to prevent contaminants from reacting with your equipment.
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support - Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.2 x 4.5 inches