- General Electric replacement water filter for refrigerators
- Works with a wide-range of GE models
- Replaces GE water filter part numbers GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA
- It eliminates the expense and inconvenience of purchasing bottled water at a store or scheduling home delivery of bottled water
- Should be replaced every 6 months
Details: GE’s NSF-certified MWF replacement refrigerator water filter—part of the company’s SmartWater filtration series—is the improved version of the GWF model, providing you and your loved ones cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water at home. By reducing contaminants like mercury, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, carbofuran, alachlor, benzene, lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia, the MWF is a safe and affordable way to contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
GE's NSF-certified MWF replacement refrigerator water filter should be replaced every six months (view larger).