- Galvanized steel housing features powder-coat finish
- External rotor motor with totally enclosed design allows fans to operate inhigh moisture, lint and dust laden air
- Permanent split capacitor motors feature automatic reset thermal overloadprotection and sealed ball bearings for long life and maintenance-freeoperation
- All motors and impellers are designed as one integral unit, allowing forexcellent motor heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
Details: The RVF models are exhaust-air fans for installation on external walls. The unit consists of an impeller with backward-curved blades and a casing in galvanized sheet steel with a white powder-paint coating. When installed on an exterior wall, all ambient noise is kept outside.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 12.3 x 12.1 inches