- CONSISTENT ESPRESSO, EVERY TIME - Consistently great espresso needs a constant 30 pounds of tamping force. The ESPRO Calibrated Tamper brings this consistency day in, day out
- FACTORY CALIBRATED - Does not require recalibration or adjustment
- PERFECT BALANCE - Just like the perfect espresso, the perfectly balanced ESPRO Calibrated Tamper just feels right in your hand
- A CLICK YOU FEEL - The click is a subtle click that you feel rather than hear - it won't disturb the grinds and cause channeling
- SUBSTANTIAL - A solid tool for baristas, with a stainless-steel base and an anodized aluminum handle
- FIVE CONVEX BASE OPTIONS - please check your espresso machine basket size - 49 mm, 51 mm, 53 mm, 57 mm, 58 mm (good for espresso baskets with slightly curved bottoms)
Details: Sometimes Things Just Click. Our company began with a search for perfection and a desire to eliminate unknown variables from the brewing process, which led us to develop the ESPRO Calibrated Tamper, our very first product and patent. The Tamper replaces guesswork with precision by delivering an exact 30 pounds of force with a reassuring click every time. Water will always seek the path of least resistance. ESPRO’s Calibrated Tamper ensures that all the grounds are compressed uniformly and consistently, creating perfectly even resistance against water pressure and ensuring full saturation. By eliminating variations in tamping force, we’ve made it possible to ensure consistent espresso from barista to barista, hour to hour, day to day, with only the need for a simple grinder adjustment. We designed the tamper with a stainless steel base and an anodized aluminum handle for durability, and it’s available in a variety of sizes with both flat and convex bases.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.4 x 3.0 inches