- Provides accurate information about the quality of air in your home, office or greenhouse
- Continuously measures carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity
- Self-calibrating, no moving parts to wear out
- Just plug it into a wall socket -- the TIM10 turns on instantly
- Measure CO2: 0-10,000ppm - Temperature: 0-120F - %RH: 20-99.9%
Details: The TIM10 CO2 Monitor lets you quickly, accurately, and inexpensively test CO2 levels around your home. Move it from room to room to test CO2 levels in your house. It can reveal if your home's heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system is operating properly. High CO2 levels indicate inadequate or closed return air ducts. Low CO2 levels indicate too much fresh air and wasted heating or cooling energy. In addition to its CO2 meter, the TIM10 has an accurate digital thermometer and relative humidity indicator. Use it to test your child's bedrooms. Low humidity in the winter can lead to nosebleeds, coughs, and sore throats. High humidity in the summer can result in mold and even structural damage. Do you own a greenhouse? Increasing CO2 makes flowering plants, vegetables, and seedlings grow bigger and faster. Working in the garage? Kerosene heaters, gasoline and diesel engines give off huge clouds of CO2 in addition to more deadly gasses. The TIM10 CO2 Monitor will warn you with an alarm before the exhaust fumes become dangerous.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.1 x 3.4 inches