Brand: Centec Systems
- The wands are designed to accommodate a central vacuum electric hose with the connection from the wand to the hose recessed to the surface of the hose handle
- The Ct10 is an industry exclusive power nozzle designed for cleaning hard floor surfaces, spot rugs, and premium area rugs moving from hard floor surface to carpeted surface without stopping
- The Ct25 power nozzle is designed to effectively clean traditional carpets as well as today's new soft fiber carpets equally well
- Compatible with electric central vacuum hoses with recessed mounted handles
- The double swivel neck design makes the Ct25 the easiest nozzle in the market to control
Details: The 93004 central vacuum accessory set is unique to the industry in that it provides two electric power nozzles. One designed for all carpeted surfaces and a second that has been designed specifically for hard floor, spot rugs, and premium area rugs. Many homes now have a mix of flooring including hardwood, stone, tile, laminate, spot rugs, area rugs, and wall to wall carpeting. The 93004 is designed to expertly clean all of these surfaces. Both electric nozzles apply the latest technology and have the premium features expected in premium electric power nozzles. As suggested by customers two integrated electric wands are provide one for each power nozzle to add convenience and speed up the task that is cleaning. Electric total control hoses with a Recessed position electric connection between the hose and power wand are most often sold with brands of central vacuums including Nutone product produced before 2015, VacuMaid, Cen-Tec Systems, and imperium. The Ct25 has a unique venting system that insures optimal air flow under the chevron brush agitator for superior embedded dirt pick-up regardless of carpet type. The double swivel neck design makes the Ct25 the easiest nozzle in the market to control. The lifetime poly-V belt Drive reduces noise and vibration. The belt is inset from the edge of the brush to insure brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects base Boards and furnishing.
Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 15.7 x 10.6 inches