Brand: Cash Acme
- COMFORT: Thermostatic mixing valve increases usable hot water on existing water heaters and new NAECA compliant water heaters
- PROTECTION: Controls hot water to prevent injury from scalding when showering, bathing or washing by ensuring water is delivered at a safe temperature to all fixtures
- SAFETY: Reduces the risk of Legionella bacteria growth by enabling hot water to be stored at a germ killing 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees C), while ensuring that water is delivered at a safe temperature to outlets
- COST EFFECTIVE: Adding a Tank Booster Pro Thermostatic Mixing Valve to an existing water heater allows water to be stored at a higher temperature
- SHARKBITE: Use with SharkBite Flexible Water Heater Connectors and Ball Valves for easy installation in systems using copper, CPVC or PEX tubing
Details: The thermostatic mixing valve installed on top of new or existing water heaters to increase the available hot water in the water heater's tank, kill bacteria by increasing tank's temperature, while also preventing scalding by releasing water at a safe temperature. Transforming the plumbing industry through innovation. Cash Acme, a trusted history. An innovative future.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.9 x 3.0 inches