Brand: Canopy Air
- Nominal: 20 x 25 x 1, Size: 19 1/2"x24 1/2"x3/4" , AC Furnace Air Filter, (Pack of 6 Filters), MERV 13, comparable with MPR 1500-1900
- Comparable to 3M Filtrete MPR 1500 to 1900 Ultimate Allergen Defense, and Honeywell Allergen Elite FPR 10
- BREATHE CLEANER: Fights bacteria and virus carriers, lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust, smog, and smoke. Creating a fresh and healthy home
- HIGH QUALITY: High performing synthetic media, moisture resistant and bacterial growth resistant. Post-consumer recycled wire-back metal material and electrostatically enhanced for increased filtration
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured by Canopy Air in the USA using 100% American made components
Details: Canopy Air Filters. Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency. Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens between 1 - 10 microns, including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust, and smoke. Improves Indoor Air Quality. Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Canopy Air filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms. Reduces Cost. An Canopy Air furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest. About Canopy Air Filters. Canopy Air filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Canopy Air brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and every day. What's in the Box. Box of six Canopy Air MERV 13 Pleated Furnace Air Filters. MERV 13 filters are comparable to MPR 1500 to 1900 and FPR 10. Nominal Size: 20 x 25 x 1, Actual Size: 19 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3/4" , Size: 20x25x1, AC and Furnace Air Filters.
Package Dimensions: 25.9 x 20.0 x 5.5 inches