Color: Brushed Stainless
- 1000 watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM); Extraction System: Ultra sharp titanium reinforced cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals
- Die cast steel housing; stainless steel micromesh filter; titanium plated cutting disk
- Circular 3 inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables; Voltage is 110 to 120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp Container capacity book, dishwasher safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm; Note do not operate juicer more than a minute at a time when using at rapid rate or with firm pressure; Allow the motor to rest for one minute between each use
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
Package Dimensions: 19.3 x 17.1 x 11.3 inches