- 10 and 12-inch fry pans with wide flat base and versatile Low-Profile shape
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; stainless-steel bonded anti-warp base; optimized for induction
- Pfoa-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; Heat source: INDUCTION - GAS - ELECTRIC - CERAMIC - HALOGEN
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe, Hand wash recommended; Limited Lifetime warranty
Details: A true kitchen staple, the All-Clad hard anodized E7859064 set of 2 fry pans (10 & 12 in.) is ideal for searing, browning, and pan-frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pans feature a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The All-Clad frying pans are great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, Color, and crisp Texture. With Ha1 hard anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware's three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, hard anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience, induction Compatibility, and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
Package Dimensions: 24.3 x 14.1 x 6.8 inches