- WHAT YOU NEED: Whether you're a professional chef or you simply enjoy cooking as a hobby, a professional range hood is a must for every kitchen. The AKDY wall mount range hood is the perfect solution!
- INCREDIBLE POWER: The kitchen exhaust fan comes with powerful motor that are durable and noiseless. The 3 venting speeds allow you to choose the intensity of the air flow with a simple press of a button.
- QUIET MOTOR: The powerful motor of the kitchen exhaust hood is extremely quiet, being no louder than 65db. Also, LED lamps ensure the extra light you may need when cooking.
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL: The AKDY range hood comes with an LCD touch panel control, having a user-friendly display designed for your own convenience. You'll be able to turn it on/off or change its functions in a matter of seconds with no effort!
- PREMIUM FILTERS: The 2 included stainless-steel baffle filters are dishwasher safe for your convenience, removing grease from smoke for extremely efficient ventilation around the cooking area.
Bold and curved with a touch of elegance. This AKDY 30 wall mount range hood offers a beautiful bold exterior that defines modern contemporary design. Curved, clear tempered glass contours the black top, which complements the stainless steel. The front of the range hood touch panel has a three-speed fan control that can reach up to 217 CFM with less than 65db minimal noise level. 2 LEDs light the sides of the range hood for optimal illumination. Two baffle filters keep unwanted oil particles from leaving odors and keeping your kitchen fresh. They can be easily cleaned as well. For ductless recirculating installation, a carbon filter kit is also included (CF0014).
- Convertible wall mount range hood includes decorative chimney compatible with 8 ft. to 8.5 ft. ceilings
- Advanced and sleek touch-friendly controls easily operates both fans and lights
- 3 selectable fan speeds for always the right amount of suction
- 217 CFM motor effortlessly removes smoke, odors and grease from your kitchen
- Top vertical exhaust connects to existing ductwork with an included duct pipe
- 2 stainless steel baffle filters collect grease and oils pulled from your stovetop and are machine-washable
- 2 built-in LED lights illuminate your pots and pans for added visibility
- Quiet operation and rated for less than 65 dB or 5 sones at full speed
- Range hood uses standard-sized 6 in. Dia vent opening for added ease of installation
Constructed of beautiful and easy to clean brushed stainless steel that is resistant to heat, dents and scratches
- Comes standard to be installed for vented use and carbon filter kit is included for ventless installations (CF0014)
- 3-year limited parts warranty against defects
Package Dimensions: 34.5 x 24.5 x 19.5 inches